According to a new report released by Allied Market Research, “Global FMCG Market by Type and Distribution Channel: Analysis of Industry Opportunities and Forecast, 2018-2025”,The global FMCG market size was valued at $ 10,020.0 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 15,361.8 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2018 to 2025. Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is the largest combination of consumer goods with different product categories that include home, health and personal care, and food and beverage, including its marketing, production and service. distribution. The personal care segment is expected to experience substantial growth due to the increase in disposable income of consumers allowing them to spend considerable sums on luxury personal care products.
Request sample copy of this report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5148
The lifestyle changes are mainly driving the growth of the FMCG market. Moreover, increasing global population, growing awareness of FMCG products, frequent launches of new products, and effective advertising of FMCG brands are the other factors which are driving the growth of the global FMCG market.
Main impact factors affecting the growth of the food and beverage market: –
- Factors such as the rise of online shopping, R&D for new brands and products and the expansion of the FMCG network in rural areas of developing countries are expected to open new avenues for FMCG market players to to come up.
- Strong competition among major market players and retail execution are expected to hamper the growth of the global FMCG market. Over the past decade, consumers have tended to be more concerned with their health and personal hygiene, thus preferring a hygienic lifestyle.
- Consumers choose the products they need on a daily basis based on their hygienic compatibility and thus modify their purchasing decisions according to their lifestyle. This trend is becoming opportunities for the FMCG market. Companies offer products that are compatible with the lifestyle of their target consumer segment.
- The personal care segment is expected to grow comparatively faster than other types of FMCG products, with a CAGR of 6.0%. The food and beverage segment of the FMCG market is driven by increasing disposable income, cross-cultural interactions, and increasing population. The trend towards healthy eating has been a major impact factor affecting the growth of the food and drink market.
Get Detailed Analysis Of The Impact Of COVID-19 On The Fmcg Market: – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5148?reqfor=covid
Main conclusions of the FMCG market:
- In 2017, based on type, the food and beverage segment accounted for approximately 89% of the global FMCG market share, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2018 to 2025.
- In 2017, by type, the healthcare segment accounted for 4% of the global FMCG market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.5%.
- The personal care segment occupied around 5% of the market share and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.0%.
- In 2017, on the basis of distribution channel, the supermarket and hypermarket segment accounted for more than half of the market share of the global FMCG market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.8% during of the forecast period.
- In 2017, based on region, the FMCG market was dominated by North America, particularly the United States, followed by Canada as the main market, while Asia-Pacific was dominated by developing countries such as China and India with almost 40% market share in 2017. In addition, LAMEA is expected to experience a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
Talk to the analyst: – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/5148
The major players operating in the global FMCG industry are: –
- THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP, INC.
- JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- KIMBERLY-CLARK COMPANY
- PATANJALI AYURVED LTD.
- PEPSICO, INC.
- TRACK AND PLAY
- REVLON, INC.
- UNILEVER GROUP
– Detailed overview of FMCG market.
– The evolution of the dynamics of the FMCG Market Industry.
– In-depth segmentation of FMCG Market by type, application, etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent trends and developments in the industry.
– Competitive landscape of FMCG market.
GET 25% DISCOUNT ON PURCHASE: – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5148
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting arm of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business information and advisory services to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas. AMR offers its services in 11 verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Energy & Electricity, semiconductors and electronics, automotive and transportation, ICT and media, aerospace and defense and BFSI.
We have professional relationships with various companies which helps us extract market data which helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy in our market forecast. Each of the data presented in the reports we publish is taken from primary interviews with senior officials of the main companies in the field concerned. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with industry-savvy professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
United States / Canada (toll free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060
The Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research